Fitness really can be fun!
There are classes for all ages - our youngest is 4 years old and our oldest is 95. :0) There are suitable classes and clubs for anyone of any size, ability or fitness level. No matter which class, it's guaranteed that you will feel the benefits within two to three weeks.
Unlike going to a commercial gym, the classes and clubs are not intimidating. The groups are very sociable and supportive - you'll make new friends and grow in confidence.
- I don't believe in Diets - so you can throw away your scales!
- I think the "No Pain No Gain" principle is ridiculous. Exercise should never hurt.
- You will quickly find that exercising is very enjoyable and addictive. After any Fun With Fitness class you will be left with a real ‘feel good’ feeling.
- There are lots of classes so hopefully there is something that will suit everyone. Some are set at 6 – 6.30pm to enable you to pop in on your way home from work, that way you won't even notice the time because you will still have the rest of your evening! And if all else fails and your timetable is anti-social there is always personal training.
- My classes are so socially active that we regularly meet to go out for meals and drinks.
- Hospital referrals are accepted.
- Belinda specialises in Injury and illness rehabilitation